Arizona History Digital Hub- Teacher Resources
Curriculum and Lesson Plans
- Curriculum for Rebuilding Home Plate Exhibit
- A Classroom Guide for American Pastime
- VPS The Water Boys Lesson Plan and Work Sheets
- VPS’s YouTube Channel
- Resilience: Women in Flagstaff’s Past and Present Curriculum Guide and Resilience Exhibition Panels
Oral History Resources
- History is Happening Now: Oral History Workshop YouTube Recording
- Oral History Workshop Handout PDF
- Interview an Elder Activity
- Digital Archives
- Arizona Memory Project
- Explore Library & Archives
- Digital Exhibits
Virtual Events and Programs
Check out our website calendar and register for the latest virtual programs and events that you can attend from the comfort of your own home! Visit the calendar.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch virtual programs and more!
Virtual Program Presented By AHS Archivist Jennifer Merry: What Did Women DO in Early Arizona, and How Do We Know?